Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Women's Business Forum

Bucks County, Pa is home to The Women's Business Forum. Their mission is to educate, mentor and inspire women business leaders and entrepreneurs. "Build Your Business" is their motto. What an awesome group of women to network with and support each other.
As the owner of Park Ave Home Staging & Redesign in Perkasie, Pa, I recommend that local business women check out the WBF.

Women's Business Forum.

1 comment:

  1. With the removal of the Christmas tree, today marked the "official" end of the holiday season in our home. The house looks bare, compared to it's temporary glow and sparkle. Along with the cold weather, and the thought of not seeing distant family until the next celebration, my spirits need some uplifting. Has this happened to you?
    The perfect solution, A REDESIGN! My clients are always impressed and thrilled with the results after I redesign their space. So, today it was my turn.
    I went shopping in other rooms of my house. Got some items out of storage, and moved furniture around. It turned out great! My spirits are lifted. Now I am so excited for the next family celebration to show them the changes.
    Get big results with a redesign by Me!
    Sharon McConnell, Park Ave Home Staging & Redesign is ready to transform your room in less then a day.

    ReplyDelete